Can You Deny Access Because the Other Parent is Not Paying Child Support?

December 2, 2016

Can You Deny Access Because the Other Parent is Wont pay Child Support Bristol

UKFM can offer fast appointments to resolve child access and child maintenance disputes.

Request A Call Back Today!

child support

Can You Deny Access Because the Other Parent is wont pay Child Support Bristol

When a court case is made to decide on child contact arrangements, numerous factors are taken into consideration prior to an order being issued. Disputes over children can be taxing for all parties involved. Take action today and book your appointment to avoid further stress.

It’s important to note that not paying for child support will not impact the order. Furthermore, the court is not in favour of denying any type of access to the child unless there is an evident risk to their safety. It is crucial to remember that child access and support are entirely different issues. To ensure you  have an understanding of the law surrounding your case, book a Call Back with us today. Our experienced mediators are on hand to provide you with professional advice and support.

Child arrangements order with your ex partner can be hard to work out. The child maintenance service will help work out how much child maintenance, and how often child maintenance payments need to be made. Family court will consider child benefit, how much maintenance and child spends.

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Thank you for choosing UK Family Mediation Service. We hope that our services help bring clarity to your situation around paying child maintenance. If you require any further information or help to pay child maintenance UKFM are here to help make sure your child’s welfare is the central focus. Family law solicitors will expect that you have already attended mediation in order to discuss paying maintenance so book your MIAMS now on 03300 101 571

To compel a parent to pay for child support, you have to take different measures within the court. You can negotiate a separation agreement with provisions for payment; this can be done using professional mediation services. With a good mediator, a fair agreement can be reached which meets the requirements of all parties involved.

Once the separation agreement has been finalised, it needs to be filed in court for enforcement. You can also file for a court order that makes child support compulsory. Legal action can be initiated on the violating party for any violation of the court order or the enforceable agreement.

Instead of approaching a court for an order, mediation is a viable alternative. The process takes less time, requires less effort and is more cost-effective. With a qualified mediator, the arrangement can be negotiated, and a justifiable arrangement can be reached that meets the welfare of the child as well as the participating parties.

Mediation agencies have family solicitors and experienced mediators to ensure that the arrangement plan meets the welfare of the child as well as the participating parties. In cases where a parent is still not paying the required amount of child support as per the order, you can contact a mediator rather than undergo stressful court proceedings.

Furthermore, before filing a court application for an order, it’s important to consider the probability of potential court decisions.

Book Your MIAMS NOW!

Speak To Our Bristol Team Today

Make Sure Your Child Is Safe & Secure

Related Posts

Can We Mediate at Separate Times?

Can We Mediate at Separate Times? UK Family Mediation Service Bristol Divorce can be a challenging and emotionally taxing process that not only affects the

Pet Arrangements Following a Divorce

Pet Arrangements – UK Family Mediation Service Bristol Divorce is never easy, and it can be particularly difficult when beloved pets are involved. Issues of